Thursday, July 22, 2010

Comic-Con Preview

Well, tomorrow I'm going to Comic-con. I have two goals. Getting my hands on that Dr. Manhattan Statue, in hopes that I can get early copies of not only Mr. Monster, but also, I Don't Want to Kill You.

My other main goal, besides getting the Viz media bag, is stopping by Funimation and asking them a question or two about their anime line up, especially what the status is on Strong World, whether the rumor that they have a subbed copy, and if yes, when will it be coming out, whether online or on DVD.

I want to try and get this on film, so I can post my first video to my blog. With any luck they won't be too busy and I won't be too shy. So I'll let you know how things go.

2 comments:

Cholisose said...

Nice, the next two Serial Killer books! That's pretty tight. (Do we still say "tight"?)

Derek Bown said...

I do believe we do. Indubitably I do believe so. I'm going to have to see if I can get said things in my hands. Of course I'm not sure what to do if I get one and someone gets it to him before me. I really, really don't want to be hanging onto one of those statues.

Post a Comment