Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Movie Reviews: Shrek Forever After



Well, this is my first attempt at a video review. It's not great, but for a first try I think it turned out fairly decent. I need to pick up some better hardware, and work on my video editing skills, but I think overall this little video review isn't the worst thing I've ever produced. It took a bit of work, even for just a minute's worth of review, but I kind of like it. I've got a few plans for some video reviews, but for now I'm sticking to short reviews of movies that I've watched. As I get more confident with what I'm doing you can expect some more of these from me.

Let me know what you think, and if I should try a few more of these. Nathan, don't bother answering, I already now what you're going to say.

And, even though the movie hasn't been released on DVD yet, here's a link anyway: Shrek Forever After

0 comments:

Post a Comment