Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good News

I had to post about this, because it has me excited beyond all measure.

I love the Ghost Sweeper Mikami manga, it's one of those absolutely hilarious series that could keep me hooked with standalone chapters. I rank it high on my comedy manga rankings, and while I've seen a few episodes of the anime, I've only seen some crappy fansubs, that don't even sub the entire series. So I've been worried that I'll never be able to see the entire show, so this kind of news is a god send for me. Not only will I be able to watch it dubbed (I'm trying to get into dubs more), but it will be higher quality than the crap I download online could ever be. So bravo Sentai Filmworks, you've just put yourself on the radar for me, and shot to the top of my favorite anime licensing companies right now. Keep up the releases, I'll be waiting for November 23 with bated breath. You can bet this will be one of those series I buy the moment it comes out...as long as I have a job.

Want to know what the fuss is about? Pre-order the DVDs here: Ghost Sweeper Mikami

I'll have a review of the first set of DVDs up as soon as I get my hands on them. This is great news, really great news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment