Monday, November 12, 2012

Editorials: The DC Valentine Special

Ah, love, the thing I despise most in all the world. And never am I more the Grinch than upon St Valentine's feast. So imagine my confusion, when confronted with the thing I hate most and the thing I love most. That's right, this February DC will be publishing a Valentine's special (possibly as part of their nefarious Superman/Wonder Woman push), and Batman will be involved. Better yet, Catwoman will be sharing his story, as DC finally acknowledges the pairing after a good year or so. Though, I am amused by the synopsis for their story:
Following the events of “Death in the Family,” how can Catwoman ease Batman’s troubled soul? 
I'm going to say, yes, yes she can. And it's probably going to look something like the end of Catwoman 001

Still, I'm not one to look a pairing gift horse in the mouth, even if that horse wants me to put $7.99 in there first. 

Take a look at the summaries, and let me know if there's anything you're excited for or disappointed about..

0 comments:

Post a Comment