Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Now For Something New...

As you've probably noticed, I'm pretty bad at staying caught up on my reviews for shows I watch. So I'm going to try something different, something to get me back into writing these reviews. What I'm going to do is watch at least the first episode of every new anime I come across (mostly those showing up on crunchyroll since that's an easy way to keep track of them). I make no promises that I will continue on to episode two with any of these (in fact most of them look like getting through episode one will be a chore), but I'll at least be taking a quick look at every first episode I can. This way I'll write more, without any commitment for the long run. If I really like something I might go on to episode two.

Part of the reason behind this is because I haven't been watching much new anime. I hear a lot about the state of the industry, and how it's all moe crap, etc. But I haven't actually seen any of the shows, I either only watch stuff based on manga I like, or shows that I've been following for years. So this will be an interesting, possibly painful, experiment.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment