Thursday, February 18, 2010

Anime Reviews: Ghost Hunt

Ghost hunt is about teenage Mai, who joins with a professional Ghost Hunter, Naru (for "Narcissist." It makes more sense in Japanese) after she injures his assistant. Forced to work off her debt she's thrown into a world of ghosts and spirits, and scooby doo antics.

Okay, so maybe that last bit was unfair. But that's what the first three episodes came across as. We only watched the first six, so I can't really say much about how good the series is. But it's good enough for me to want to go back for more. I haven't had a genuinely creepy series in a while, and though I was laughing most of the time, it did get really creepy.

So I'll be keeping an eye on this one. You can watch the entire series on the funimation website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment