Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blood for Manga

Well, I finally decided that something that until this point has just been an idle thought, has become reality. Seeing as I don't have a job right now, I need to find any way to get my hands on money. PS: If you help me out by following the amazon.com links once I get those up, that'd really help me out.

But, until then, I've decided that I'll sell plasma. Down here we can make about $160 a month selling plasma. It's nothing amazing, but much better than what I'm making right now.

So until I start doing this, I need to practice by donating blood. Problem is, I'm getting queasy just thinking about blood and needles.

I'm noticing a flaw in my plan here.

1 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Good luck with that! Good for you for thinking outside of the box and finding a way to make some money.

Post a Comment