Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fairy Tail OST Review

Well, I finally finished my review of the Fairy Tail Soundtrack for Anime Instrumentality. Makes me feel all professional and everything. Without the money part...please buy things from the amazon links I post?

Anyway, I had a lot of fun writing this review, mainly because it involved me listening to the Fairy Tail Soundtrack over and over, which, granted I don't need an excuse for, but it was fun writing down my thoughts of what I was listening to. It turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.

I know I haven't posted much here, but that has to do with the fact that I've been working on this for the past few days. I also have adopted writing several drafts of my reviews first. Sure it will take a little longer for them to come out, but I think they'll be much better written this way.

Can't think of much more to say. Other than, buy stuff! I need money! If you want to read more from me, and you do, don't you? Then click one some links, and buy some stuff. (While you're at it, tell Adsense to unblock me. I learned my lesson alright!?)

Oh yeah, please follow this link for the actual review:

Fairy Tail Original Soundtrack Volume 1 Review

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd say it turned out well for sure since the initial comment was what got me to tune in to the soundtrack in the first place. And I'd have to agree, that was one heck of an awesome listening experience and makes for an excellent start to 2010's soundtrack releases.

Post a Comment