Sunday, September 25, 2011

A New Helper Has Arrived!



Hello there, I'm Monorum though I prefer to be called Moe. I'm an unemployed, twenty-two year-old Asian who will be doing the Blue Exorcist anime reviews for the site from now on. Derek and I have known each other for a few years via chatting online. We've even met in person last year at San Diego Comic-Con 2010. He's easy to get along with once you get to know him.

While we were having our usual chats a couple days ago, Derek mentioned he has been busy lately and needed someone to take over for the Blue Exorcist anime reviews. Since I had been caught up with the series at the time, I offered to help him. I'm not in college right now but I am an English major which is why I decided to offer my assistance not to mention I have more free time than Derek does until I get a job where I am (which will not be easy considering the state I live in).

I look forward to bringing you reviews of the latest Blue Exorcist episodes as I hope to review more series in the future like Star Driver, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and if possible, take over ongoing series reviews like Beelzebub in the near future.

And Toriko.
-The Editor

I hope the crows feast on your flesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment