Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ewww...

I've been reading Shaman King and I just got to the part where we meet Faust VIII for the first time. I'd just like to say...this was surprisingly graphic for the manga compared to what we've seen so far. I've been trying really hard not to get sick. Hopefully I've avoided it. I'm gonna take a break for now.

For those of you that don't know this manga, and are worried about what I'm reading... Let's just say that the cartoony side kick character, Manta, just had impromptu surgery performed on him by a doctor/necromancer who wanted to examine why he's so cartoony. The insides are drawn with surprising detail. So yeah, if you haven't read Shaman King, and have a weak stomach--like me, you might want to watch out for that bit.

It's kinda goofy seeing the skeleton and the muscles and stomach randomly being visible, and it wasn't bothering me earlier, but for some reason when I just got back to it right now it really started to bug me.

I'll let you know if I get sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment