Tuesday, January 26, 2010

On Moving

I really, really hate moving. With a passion. Which is why most of last Saturday was absolutely miserable. Straining my right arm right in the beginning. Loosing all my strength as the day progressed. Then straining my left arm right as the day was over.

Oh well, at least we have all the heavy stuff moved into a much bigger house now. And my room is the old master bedroom, so it's nice and big, and has it's own bathroom. I feel like I'm living in a hotel. A hotel that needs its carpets replaced, but that's beside the point.

The past few days I haven't really been getting all the posts up that I was supposed to. I apologize for this, I'm still new to blogging. I do have a few posts that I said I'd get up, and I haven't had as much time as I'd hoped alongside school to get them done. But I promise to start doing better this week.

Look at it this way, at least now all the topics I wanted to blog on last week can be used in the coming weeks, meaning there's much less of a danger of me running out of things to blog about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment