Monday, January 18, 2010

Old French Poetry

Chances are that if you can't speak french. Which is a pity, because then you can't possibly realize how good this poem I wrote for french class is. On the converse, you don't know how bad it is either, all you know is I can speak and write in french, and you can't.

Nyernyernyer~

Le Magicien Qui Cuit

C'est comme un magicien, qui fait son illusion,
Que le cuisinier cuit et fait la nourriture.
Ils sont des artistes en grande tradition.
Qui savent faire en style des repas de luxure.

Et c'est quand je mange, que je suis dans le ciel.
Flottant comme un cygne, sure les ailles de joie.
Dans mon ame se trouve une douceur de miel.
Donc, avec un esprit de joie je m'assoie.

1 comments:

Monorum Pho said...

Just wait, one day I will be able to figure out what this means as I am taking my second french course. I will be back.

Post a Comment